Curriculum Perspectives online - Curriculum Perspectives is the Quarterly journal of the Australian Curriculum Studies Association.
Primary and Middle Years Educator online - Primary and Middle Years Educator is a professional journal for teachers focusing on issues and practical ideas across the primary and secondary sectors. There are three journals a year focusing on:
- practical teaching and learning experiences
- current ideas, issues, directions and trends in education
- information and resources across the curriculum
- tips for successful classroom practice
- sharing innovative teaching practice
IDEAS for Members - IDEAS (Innovative and Dynamic Educational Activities for Schools) is a set of free downloadable resources for Australian classrooms. Each IDEAS resource features a curriculum context, a learning sequence and reproducible worksheets. A new IDEAS resource will be added to the website each month from February to November.
ACSA Curriculum Snapshots - the aim of this regular service is to keep you well informed and up to date with curriculum across Australia. We hope that you find our snapshot series helpful and informative.