If you are interested in effective curriculum, quality teaching and learning, innovative research, and national curriculum issues we invite you to join the Australian Curriculum Studies Association now.
How do I join the Australian Curriculum Studies Association?
How do I renew membership of the Australian Curriculum Studies Association?
Join online: To join or renew through our secure site, click here.
Download an Australian Curriculum Studies Association membership application and either:
PO Box 331
DEAKIN WEST ACT 2600
Fax: (02) 6260-5665
Who belongs to the Australian Curriculum Studies Association?
Members are people interested in curriculum and include teachers at all levels and from all learning areas in state, Catholic and independent systems; principals, educational administrators and consultants; teacher educators, academics and educational researchers; associations, teacher unions, parents, carers and students.
The benefits of membership of the Australian Curriculum Studies Association include:
- The Curriculum Perspectives journal (April and September) and Newsletter (June and November), widely respected publications keeping members informed on the latest national and international trends and featuring current themes relating to curriculum development, innovation and evaluation.
- Discounts on ACSA publications, an extensive range of publications which include journals, newsletters, teaching resources, books, occasional papers and conference reports.
- Reduced rates for the ACSA biennial conference held in different states/ territories which aims to bring together teachers and other educational stake holders to discuss debate and inform future curriculum directions.
- Voting on ACSA matters, the right to elect executive members, determine policy and change the constitution.
- Reduced subscription to ACSA's publication Primary and Middle Years Educator, a professional journal for teachers focusing on issues and practical ideas across the primary and secondary sectors.
- Affiliation with IAACS: ACSA is affiliated with the International Association for the Advancement of Curriculum Studies (IAACS).This expands the benefits of ACSA membership as ACSA members will automatically have access to the latest international curriculum developments through newsletters and conference papers produced by IAACS.
- Access to advice from full time professional staff.
- Access to IDEAS (Innovative and Dynamic Educational Activities for Schools)
- Regular ACSA Curriculum Snapshots - a regular email service to keep you informed and up to date with curriculum across Australia.
New membership rates for 2014 have been finalised. These rates apply to subscriptions and memberships commencing in January 2014. To see them, click here.